Thursday 1 March 2012

more GIFTS arrival

thank you Allah .. blessing me with good friends

today i received a very heavy parcel from Penang.. a box full of storybooks
for my little warriors ..can't wait for myTINA school holiday charity coming March 17th,,
im sure there will be lotsa smiling face everywhere ..
im so happy with the books, even my 7 yo boy got excited with the colorful books
alhamdulillah

a box full of books..story books.. With love from Penang.

earlier, a friend contribute soft toys for my little warriors
"gigit jari anak i tengok !!"
sooooooooooo,, very CUTE

may God blessed all my generous friend for all the good deeds

soft toys from friend's friend..for my little warriors.
Cute kannnnn!!!


                       le'quote :
The manner of giving is worth more than the gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment