Thursday 23 February 2012

Better late than never

Salam ,


This is my very 1st entry into this world of blog ..everyone has to start somewhere i guess..better late than never <3. I devoted my writings ..my ideas ..my views ..here for everyone to know ..to understand ..to learn ..to feel my passion for charity works and people surrounding me . 


Let me introduce the purpose here .. "myTINA project" is a charity program that I developed last year , 2011 as a tools for me to help and create awareness to the public about children with Cancer and Leukemia in Ward KK3, Hospital Kuala Lumpur. I have been there with my darling late daughter - Nur Qistina Afiqah Mohamed since 2009 until she passed away on April 2011.Tina was diagnosed "Anaplastic Ependymoma Grade III" brain tumour. On and off we stayed there and at Ward Neuro 6B, HKL ..we feel like our second home. 


I do know how it feels to celebrate Hari Raya in the ward ..to hear "takbir raya" from the room and not able to eat rendang, kuah kacang, biskut raya , lemang etc.. The experience i had was priceless !! nothing makes me happy during Raya than to see my children happily playing in the ward with their sister and watching television. They don't even think its Raya .. as everyday is RAYA to us in the ward .. Lovely nurses and great friendly doctors around us . What else can u ask for?! Alhamdulillah ..


So since 2011, I plan of something for the children in the ward .. let us bring joy to them. Lets bring Raya to them. Lets bring school holidays excitement to them. Let's bring HOPE to them .


Of course i need people to support and help me with the activities..alhamdulillah I am blessed to know great friends with noble heart ..a very generous friends.. helpful friends ..kind hearted friends surrounding me .. and there our 1st "myTINA project" was a successful one . Thank you Allah . And  this is for u adik. Mama loves u so much . 


Let the pictures tell the thousand stories.


U can also read my link about it at : https://www.facebook.com/pages/MyTINA-project-charity/154310788008565


































No comments:

Post a Comment